- Hours of instruction are from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 to 5 p.m. with a half-hour break at 10 a.m., as well as 3:30 p.m.
- We supply all educational material necessary, but please bring your own dictionary, as we are not able to supply dictionaries for all of our students.
- You may start studying any day of the week, but Monday is preferable. The minimum stay is one week. If you wish to study for more weeks than you’ve signed up for, simply let us know and we will arrange it for you. Also, you may decide at any time to change the number of hours you are studying per day if you find it necessary.
- The school respects the holidays of Guatemala, during which no or only partial classes are held. No refunds can be made to students for classes missed due to holidays.
- Holidays are: January 1st, Friday of Easter week, May 1st, June 25th and 30th, July 25th, September 15th, October 20th, November 1st, December 24th (½ day), 25th and 31st (½ day).